Friday, May 20, 2011

The End of the World

They say the end of the world is near,
I don't believe everything I hear,
So plz don't live your last moments in fear,
Infact if this fact is true,
Then I wanna start off by apologizing to u,
I'm sorry for the things I said,
Sometimes my mouth's faster than my head,
To my family thanx for allowing me to hang around u,
I know it was sometimes hard to do,
But I want u to know I'll alwayz love u,
& I'm greatful to each member of my family,
Coz GOD has truly Blessed me,
Then to my friendz of which I have a few,
I'm so glad to have awesum friendz like u,
You're the people I'll never forget,
Then there's a few things I regret,
Like the love of my life I never met,
I'm sure I would've been a great wife,
If only you'd been apart of my life,
There's so many things I could've done,
I regret not meeting my unborn daughter or son,
I wish I could've had children even if it's only one,
But my ultimate regret,
Is that I never became famous yet,
All I wanted to be was a famous poet,
But my talent I've yet to show it,
I never got the chance to grow it,
As it might be the end of the world as we know it,
So if the world should end today,
Then I want u to know that I'm greatful u all came my way,
I wish we could all stay,
But this is how it's suppose to be,
Lotsa love from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment