Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Hidden Pain

Everybody seems to know my name,
But do they know me beyond the fame,
Coz this is my life & not a game,
& Right now I'm going through so much pain,
But u really can't tell,
Becoz I hide it so well,
If really knew what's going on with me,
U'd give me sympathy,
But I don't want that from u,
I just want someone to talk to,
Someone to call my very own,
Someone who can't wait for me to come home,
But it looks like I'm destined to spend my life all alone,
Coz I had quite a few relationships in the past,
But they didn't last,
It's so hard for me to trust anyone,
Becoz of what my previous boyfriends have done,
Coz now I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me,
That I can't have my own family,
What did I do to deserve this pain?
Will I ever find true love again?

No comments:

Post a Comment