Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Casting Role

I thought I was strong,
But I guess I was wrong,
Coz when I saw u today,
I felt like running away,
Running far away where no one knows my name,
Where I can be alone to ease my pain,
& To think it wasn't that long ago,
When u were the star of my life's show,
How could I let u go?
I still don't know,
Seeing her with u,
Makes me think of the things we used to do,
I thought I was your boo,
& That your love for me was true,
I was ready to be apart of your life,
U even asked me to be your wife,
Now you're acting all strange,
Saying I'm the one who changed,
Well that aint true,
Coz I still think about u,
Think about what we could've been,
If she hadn't entered the scene,
Well it's too late to turn back the hands of time now,
So go on & take a bow,
Coz my life will work out some how,
Becoz I'm a star in everyway,
& Soon the right leading man will come my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment