Monday, March 21, 2011

I wanna be with u

Days gone by since I last heard your voice,
I know it's our decision & I respect your choice,
But I'm just thinking if we did things differently,
If you'd still be with me,
Guess I'd never know,
Coz I let u go,
Let u run free,
The best thing that ever happened to me,
I'll never forget those moments we shared together,
Those memories will last forever,
Like u holding me tight,
The way u kiss me goodnight,
Especially the make-up sex when we'd argue or fight,
The candle-light diners we had,
How u still make me smile even when u make me mad,
The long walks we'd take,
Baby I think I made a mistake,
We don't need a break,
We're perfect for each other,
You're my best friend, my soulmate & my lover,
& I don't want another,
What I'm trying to say,
Baby plz stay,
I need u beside me everyday,
Coz you're the only man for me,
& I want u for eternity,
That's only if u want me back in your life,
Are u ready to make me your wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment