Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New Start

The accident keeps playing over & over in my head,
Thinking to myself that I should've been dead,
But it wasn't meant to be,
GOD has other plans for me,
I know HE wants me to write my poetry,
Coz oneday someone will notice me,
Until then I should take it one step at a time,
It's hard coz I feel I'm losing my mind,
I might joke & play,
About what happened today,
But inside I'm tearing myself apart,
Trying to mend my broken heart,
I know people care about me,
& I thank GOD for my friendz & family,
Who stood by my side,
But I'm still wondering what would've happened if I had died,
How many people would've cried,
How do u tell my GODDAUGHTER who's only 3,
Or my family accross the sea,
What had happened to me,
Even my friendz & family at home,
& All the people I've known,
How do u break the news,
Who will fill my shoes,
Will people still remember my name,
Would I have reached fame,
Those are what's been on my mind,
How I wish I could turn back the hands of time,
Maybe things would've been done differently,
But then again some things are just meant to be,
That's from here on in,
This is where my life's gonna begin,
Coz I've been given a 2nd chance to start a new,
& I know what I need to do,
I need to be the best that I can be,
Coz there's only 1 me,
& I need to make my dreams a reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment