Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nigel Pierce vs Phat Joe & The Knobb

vs Heart
I think the Knobb's making a huge
mistake,
You're the one who gave him his big
break,
Now he'd rather work with that fruit
cake,
No I'm not refering to Julian Naidoo,
Well he's one too,
I'm talking about the guy who's
copying u,
U know fat lips & a bald head,
U can never understand what he just
said,
Hangs out with that Chelsea fan,
Whom I'll never understand,
Doesn't he know Man United's still
the best,
So why even bother with the rest,
It's just like the Nigel Pierce show,
Who introduced us to Kinky Afro,
& Other great features,
Uncle Nigel also knows how to teach
us,
He doesn't leach us,
Unlike that Phat Joe,
Now he's really flow,
I think he's got 2 go,
Thinks he stole Nigel's mojo,
But we'll show him a thing or 2,
Knobbo we don't need u,
Coz u & Nigel are through,
I still can't believe u stabbed him in
the back,
It's ok coz your jokes were wack,
We know u couldn't have got this far,
Or become a star,
If it wasn't for Nigel & the team,
You're wouldn't be living out your
dream,
So I hope you're happy with your
choice,
Coz we all know Nigel's got a sexy
voice,
Knobb I wish u the best of luck,
NOT A DAMN COZ U SUCK...

No comments:

Post a Comment