Sunday, March 13, 2011

My AME Pain

It pains me to see,
What's happening in the AME
Ministry,
Especially what's been happening at
St. John's AME,
Sum members making a mockery of
the Christian ministry,
This isn't easy for me to say,
But I feel I should just stay away,
Coz it looks like we'll never see the
light of day, With all the gossip that's
been spread around.
I feel it's bringing AME'S name down.
Why can't things just stay the same,
Why do our Pastors get the blame.
Why do we let others decide whom
our Pastors should be,
When we are the ones who follow
the ministry.
Without the members where would
the Church be,
Just a building standing free,
That's something I really don't
wanna see.
But I feel I'm a bit too late, But then
again the GOD we serve is great.
HE'S the only one who can save us
now.
& Prayer is the only way how.
So I ask u to plz pray with me.
& help the AME Ministry...

No comments:

Post a Comment